}

Friday, October 28, 2011

Saratoga Springs

Just got back from Saratoga Springs, New York.  I stayed at the Gideon Putnam Resort and the service was amazing! I felt like I had stepped back into the 40's while staying in this lovely establishment. I hope to return for pleasure, not work in the near future.☺

 Just amazing!!

 Sitting on the porch was so relaxing....

 The little ghost was adorable...

 Telephone booths..

 Then it snowed, ugh..

 I was so taken back staying at the Gideon Putnam Resort..☺

 I am 5'9 and the high cellings are just fabulous

 We spent some time at the Putnam's Bar and Grill watching the World Series. Go Texas Rangers!!

 The front lawn of the Gideon Putnam Resort

 No more rain or snow...

♥ The Gideon Putnam Resort, Saratoga Springs, New York ♥

No comments: