}

Tuesday, April 17, 2012


This last weekend we went up to our place at the lake and worked on our deck.  The weather was amazing and my allergies didn't bother me much at all (this was so nice) it was a great weekend!! On Saturday night we went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants and got desert to go.☺ I am so excited about the upcoming season and spending time with family and friends.  We do need to finish up some work on the deck, bring our patio furniture and our boat over the next few weekends.  I just love being at the lake and relaxing, everyone should have a place to getaway and chill!!






My sweetie "Duffy" he has an appointment this coming Saturday at the 

groomers.  He loves being at the lake and playing with the other puppies.

 




I just love the trees when in bloom!!
 

Watkins Glen
I just love going to town, always something new to do.



This is our new playground at the lake, it was paid for with raffle tickets. 


Up at the lake.


Saturday morning off my deck looking down front row. 



1 comment:

Amy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww that dog is soooo cute!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.co.uk/